1. 聖殿推薦書：須持有效聖殿推薦書方可入住。除參與印證教儀外，與會者住房不提供12歲以下兒童住宿。住房經理可依訂房情形決定是否例外。 不可將任何孩子留在與會者住房而無成人照顧，請教導您的孩子一同維護與會者住房的聖潔，勿破壞公物或大聲喧鬧。
2. 預約訂房：以遠道而來的聖殿工作人員、年長者及殘障者為優先，其餘採先訂房者優先保留床位，至額滿為止。由於床位有限及特殊情況的需求，聖殿保留取消預約的權利(會於七天前通知)。請撥打預約專線：02-2192-4930或 E-mail: email@example.com，請註明姓名、電話、人數 (性別) 及住宿日期。取消預約請至少於七天前通知。
5. 床位：請依照排定的床位號碼住宿，勿隨意更換。 請勿隨意邀請未登記住宿的人員，進入或使用與會者住房的房間或設施。請勿在客廳等公共區域躺臥。
Temple Patron Housing Regulations
(Effective from December 6, 2021)
Dear Brothers and Sisters:
Welcome to the Temple Patron Housing. Please note the following:
Patron Housing is only available for those temple workers and patrons who travel from afar to attend temple sessions.
Those staying in patron housing are expected to dedicate most of their time to perform temple ordinance work. If your main purpose here is not to participate in temple ordinances, please arrange accommodation in a local hotel. Hotel information is available at the reception desk.
1. Temple Recommend: Only those members, who hold a current temple recommend and children, who come to be sealed with parents, may enter and use these facilities. The housing manager can decide whether to make an exception according to the reservation situation. Children must not be left alone in the patron housing without accompanied by an adult parent. Please teach your children to keep the patron housing dignified and clean. Vandalism or noisy play should be avoided.
2. Reservation: Priority is given to temple workers, elderly and disabled patrons from afar. Other reservations are on first-come first-served basis. Due to limited beds and special circumstances, the temple reserves the right to cancel the appointment (will be notified seven days in advance). Please call +886-2-2192-4930 (you may leave a message on the answering machine) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (include name, contact number, number of people (gender) and dates) in advance for reservation. Cancellation must be made seven days prior to your reservation date.
3. Rates: No accommodation fees will be charged from December 6, 2021.
4. Keys: Please take good care of the keys (replacement cost of NT$500 will be charged if a key is lost). When checking out, return keys to the reception desk.
5. Bed: Once you have been assigned a specific bed, please do not switch beds. Please do not let anyone who is not registered to enter or use the housing facilities. Please do not lay down on the couch in the living room.
6. Eating and Drinking: Please eat only in the 1st floor dining room (open hours: 6:00AM to 8:00PM) and refrain from eating in the living room and sleeping areas. Please follow the safety instructions when using the kitchen equipment. Please clean the dining room and the kitchen after each use.
7. Refrigerator: Please dispose of your items when you check out. All unlabeled items will be discarded.
8. Cleaning: Please properly use sheets and pillowcases. Please make your bed and clean the restroom before you leave for other activities each day. Please remove pillowcases and sheets and towels and put them into the bin at the basement laundry entrance, return your pillow and blanket to its designated locker, clean your room and restroom, and please take the garbage to the recycling bin at the back patio of 1F kitchen when you check out. No personal clothes should be hung in the bedroom and the restroom.
9. Laundry: Laundry equipment is for patron housing towels, sheets, blankets, and pillowcases. For private use of this equipment, you must pay at the reception desk first (washer and dryer loads not over 6kg are NT$50 each). Patron housing does not provide any laundry materials, these must be provided by the user.
10. Safeguard all valuables and money. Please keep your locker and doors closed and locked.
11. Conserve energy: Please turn off the lights, water, and air conditioner when you leave.
12. Check-in hours are between 14:00PM to 21:00PM (late check-in is Not allowed) and check-out before 11:00AM.
13. Curfew: Please observe the patron housing’s 22:30PM curfew. Please keep quiet and do not disturb other’s sleep during 22:30PM to 6:00AM.
14. Availability: Housing is only available when the temple is opened from Tuesday through Saturday noon. Full-time ordinance workers will be specified separately as needed.
15. When you come to the Lord’s house, please dress in your Sunday best clothing!
Those who do not comply with the above regulations may not qualify for future stay at the patron housing. Thank you for your cooperation.
Taipei Taiwan Temple
Resuming Temple Housing Service ─ Phase 3
Below are guiding principles related to resuming limited temple housing operations. These guidelines should be followed in compliance with all local government restrictions.
1. No more than 30 percent of normal housing capacity should be used during phase 3. Groups traveling together that exceed the limited capacity of the housing or temple cannot be accommodated during phase 3.
2. Only patrons from the same household or social group may occupy a single room. Generally, housing is available for members who reside within the temple district only.
3. Patrons should be asked to wear face masks and physically distance while in common areas of housing.
4. Hand sanitizer dispensers should be made available in common areas.
5. A health screening and temperature check of all patrons staying in housing will be given upon arrival. Those with COVID-19 symptoms or a temperature of 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or higher will be asked to isolate or return home.
6. It may be necessary for housing staff to instruct patrons on additional required cleaning procedures. For example, as a part of their check-out procedures, patrons may be asked to disinfect high touch areas in their rooms.
7. Keys should continue to be collected and sanitized after each patron use.
8. Children who do not possess a limited-use recommend or are not participating in ordinances are discouraged from staying in patron housing units. Youth traveling in groups may only stay in rooms with members of their own household or with two adults of the same gender with whom they have traveled.
9. Only cashless payments (credit card) may be accepted at this time.
10. Patrons may contact the housing office for reservations by telephone or email. Housing reservations should be scheduled after an ordinance has been scheduled at the temple.